12/10/14

Love me Love my Dog!


¡Hola a todos!
Como os prometí hoy os presento a mi perrito, Leo. 
Es un teckel que acaba de cumplir dos añitos. Es muy cariñoso, siempre quiere llenar de lametones a cualquiera que se acerque a él. También es muy cabezón, cuando se le ocurre algo... ¡no hay manera de que se le quite de la cabeza! 

I everyone!
Today I introduce you my puppy, Leo.
He is a dachshund and he has just turned two years old. Leo is a lovely dog, he always wants to lick everybody! But he is also so obstinated, when he wants to do something there is no way to change his mind!






Después de sacar a Leo fuimos a desayunar a un bar llamado La Carola. Como veréis en las fotos, es un sitio diferente y con unos pintxos deliciosos!
 After going with Leo for a walk we had breakfast into a very special bar called La Carola. As you can see in these photos, is a different place with delicious pitxos -basque tipical food-. 










¡Espero que os haya gustado éste post! 
¡Gracias por leer, y espero vuestros comentarios!

  Hope you enjoyed this post!
Thanks for reading, I will be waiting for your comments.

2 comentarios:

  1. That's a very cute dog! And I love your shoes. :) Anyway dear, was wondering if you wanna follow each other?
    Just let me know if you followed me via GFC, Bloglovin or Facebook and I would
    gladly return the favor. Hope to keep in touch! ♥


    http://www.shaynebirao.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much dear! Sure, I have just visited your blog and it is amazing, I already follow you in Bloglovin. Also hope to keep in touch! Here is my Bloglovin page: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12870373
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar